RoomBreak Escape Now!!
Episode 1 Room 5
1. There are six locks on the door. Open the book on the table.
2. Examine the book with the magnifying glass. These are the six items we need to focus on in order to open the six locks.
3. Move to the kitchen.
4. Pick up the hammer.
5. Pick up the apple.
6. Pick up the knife.
7. Mix the knife with the apple to uncover a key.
8. Use the key on the door to open one of the locks.
9. Go back to the kitchen and open the fridge.
10. Take out the sausages.
11. Divide the sausages to get another key.
12. Use the key to open the second lock on the door.
13. Go back to the bedroom.
14. Use the knife to cut open the stuffed bear.
15. There’s a key inside. Take it.
16. Use the key to open the third lock on the door.
17. Use the hammer to break open the picture on the table. Take the key out.
18. Use the hammer to break the mirror. Take the key out.
19. Use the hammer to break open the globe. Take the key out.
20. Use the last three keys to open the last three locks on the door.
21. Open the safe to get an old key.
22. Use the key on the door. It breaks.
23. Use the hammer on the door twice.
24. Open the door and walk out. You bump into your girlfriend.
25. After she leaves, open the next door and leave. On to Episode 2!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.