By: Glitch Games
1. Enter the house.
2. Open the right-hand door. Pick up the mop. Also open the drawer and take the Janitor’s Key.
3. There’s also a bucket near the mop, that’s pretty much hidden. I found it by accident.
4. Leave that room and take the staircase to the left. There’s a creepy dummy that keeps coming towards you. I somehow blinded him by tapping him and then got through the door at the back.
5. Take the upper left door. A key appears to the left of the screen once the bicycle comes to a stop. Pick it up — it’s the chest key.
6. Go back downstairs. Take the middle door and open the chest to get some matches (and be prepared for anything here 😉 ).
7. This part is actually really cool. Go back upstairs past the dummy. Open the bottom left door. It’s pitch dark. Swipe your finger across the screen like you’re lighting a match and you’ll get a small bit of light that you can move around. Look around the room, lighting more matches as you need them. There are four numbers in the lower left corner of the room:
8. Leave that room and tap on the upper right door. Zoom in on the keypad and punch in the four numbers, then press ENTER. The door will open.
9. You can pop the water balloons, but they don’t seem to do anything else. Tap on the bookcase and then on the book titled “The Secret Room.”
10. Now you’re in a secret room. Read the note on the desk:
11. Leave the room and tap on the bottom right door. Tap 3, 1, 2, 3 (like on the note) and enter the room.
Congratulations! You made it!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.