41. Open the gate and go up the ladder. Open the red box and take the gas hose and swipe card (card key).
42. On your way up, connect the two cables on the left that got disconnected.
43 If you continue up, the satellite dish is broken, so we’ll have to come back to that. Go back down.
44. Head to the wooden box again. Use the key card to open the second door. You can’t do anything else yet, though. You need the USB stick first. So let’s go back.
45. Add the two new blueprint pieces to the rest to get the passcode for security clearance level 4.
46. Go back outside and take a right again. Watch the cutscene and then use the hacking software and passcode to unlock two more doors. Take the disc back.
47. Go back to the elevator to floor -1. Unlock the door with the green 4 on it to get into Ruby’s hideout.
48. Open the smaller rock and press the red button. Go up the stairs.
49. Press the three buttons on the desk and enter tap “Forgot password.” The hint is “Kitty cat’s name.” We know that! Silly Ruby. The password is ONYX, so enter that and read the top email to uncover some new information! Watch the cutscene.
50. You need a USB drive to download the info, so let’s come back to that later.
51. Go back and over the bridge to the left of the rocks. Pull one of the pokers near the fireplace to turn the fire around and reveal a box. Take the lighter and diamonds key from inside.
52. Leave the hideout for now. Get back in the elevator to floor 0. Head back to the room when you originally found the jetpack and unlock the other door with a 4 on it. It’s the screen for level 5 security clearance so we can’t use it yet.
53. Go to the back of the room and attach the gas hose to the Bunsen burner. Light the Bunsen burner to burn off the chemicals and take the lab key.
54. Go back to the room with the glass elevator. Pull the lever up and use the remote on the TV to see an ad with a phone number for SpyBuy, where you can order a USB stick. Write the number down, because it’s different each game and I can’t help you with it. Pull the lever back down.
55. Take the elevator back to floor -1 to Ruby’s hideout. Use the lab key to unlock the drawer in her desk. You’ll find tape and an invoice for Spy Buy with Ruby’s account number on it. This might change each game! For me it was 322847. Make note of yours and don’t forget the tape!
56. Go back to the glass elevator. Head upstairs to the office again. Time to order a USB stick! Zoom in on the phone and tap the little speaker icon. Then dial 555-9724, assuming it’s the same number each game. If not, use the number you were given. Press 3 to order Portable Hard Drive. Then enter the account number that was on the invoice.
57. The portable hard drive is delivered right away! You hear the doorbell ring. Go outside and check it out. Remember where the mailbox is from Chapter 1? Go get it.
58. Head back to the elevator and back to Ruby’s hideout. Insert the USB stick into her computer and download the information to it. Make sure to take it back!
59. Go back out into the backyard towards the fence again. Climb up the ladder and use the tape to fix the satellite dish.
60. Climb back down and take a look at the wooden box again. The satellite is online! Insert the portable hard drive. Send the message for Agent B to hear. Step back a bit and watch the ending.
That’s all for now! Check back when Chapter 5 is released.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.