You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. Now you’re playing as Marie. Pick up the parachute.
2. Grab the sign. Hide the parachute in the coal chute.
3. Use the sign to knock down her bag. Take out the dress and the passport.
4. Tap on her passport to open it. Move everything around so you can see what it says.
5. Now, tap on the patrolman and answer all his questions. The first one is:
Q: Ah, American? I can see from the passport you were born in New York? Busy city.
A: I was born in Chicago.
6. Answer question 2:
Q: Why are you here?
A: My husband is inspecting auto factories.
7. Answer question 3:
Q: Where are you staying?
A: Hotel Le Chat Noir.
8. Answer question 4.
Q: How long have you been married?
A: We’ve been married two weeks.
9. Not really a question, but:
Q: Have a safe journey back to San Francisco.
A: We live in Detroit.
10. He then tells you everything is in order and to return to your husband and hotel. Answer: “Good night.”
11. Now, you need to navigate to the American consulate (the square below the eagle). Tap to move Marie. If you are in a guard’s line of sight, they will quickly follow you. Hide in a building to lose the guards. You can use the video I made below if you need help.
12. Tap on the table. Rotate the three images and overlap them so the riders look like they’re on their horses.
13. Take the arrows and tap on this poster.
14. Place all the soldiers and the flag in the right spots on the poster.
15. Take the shield and olive branch.
16. Place the shield, arrows and olive branch on the eagle above. Then go through the door.
17. Talk to the guy on the left with the plate of spaghetti. Ask him a bunch of questions and he’ll mention the slit in the floor. Examine it.
18. Piece together the Royal Air Force Identity Card.
19. The card shows you the guy in the cowboy hat isn’t really Texan. He’s part of the British Air Force. Confront him with the evidence and say “This shows you’re not American.” Then he’ll leave.
20. Look at the actress’ outfit. Count the number of times you see brown circles, red circles, white circles, and gray circles. It goes:
Tap on the bag.
21. Notice the colors on the strap. Enter the code based on that order. It goes 4212. Open the bag and take the blueprints for the Cherry Pit.
22. Talk to the actress and confront her with the evidence. Tell her, “Only an Allied spy would have this.” She’ll give you a note and tell you the guy sitting there is a German saboteur.
23. The note says:
Berlin points our dagger west.
Let’s beat up Broadway!
24. Talk to the seated guy and confront him with the evidence. Tell him, “This proves you’re a saboteur” and he’ll get kicked out.
25. Go back outside to the lobby. Tap on the poster again to learn that it’s the Harlem Hellfighters vs. the German 243rd Infantry.
26. Go back in. Tap the bag the German left behind. Enter 243 to unlock it.
27. Take the ring with symbols and the cryptic document.
28. Go back out to the lobby. Place the ring and the cryptic note on the front desk. Using the little stick man at the top, figure out how to align the three rings. His head is the top ring, his body is the middle ring, and his feet are the bottom ring.
29. Now that you have all rings connected, decipher the message using the numbers. It goes: LEO.
30. Now, the second man.
31. The second line decodes to: HAT
32. Now, the third man.
33. The third line decodes to: EIN.
34. Now, the fourth man.
35. The fourth code decodes to: AUGE.
36. The whole message is:
LEO HAT EIN AUGE, German for LEO HAS ONE EYE.
37. Go back to the party and use the note as evidence with the man with the eye patch. Tell him: “You’re Leo, one of my scientists.” When you finish talking, a guard will come in. That’s the end of Chapter 2!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.