You can watch my video for Chapter 4 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. You need to arrange the paintings so they tell a story. Then go through the door.
2. Turn on the light. Pick up the letter opener and the cable. Move the pillows and take the document. Move the rug and take another document.
3. Remove the sheet from the bed and then the mattress. Attach the cable to the lightbulb. Look at the four colors of wood on the locked chest. Now, count the number of wooden panels in those colors that you see over the window. So it goes:
4. Enter 2223 into the combination lock to open it.
5. Use the lock to lock the door you came through. Open the chest and look inside. Open one of the books and use the letter opener to cut the stuck pages. Take another document. The equation inside the chest says:
6. Tap on the radio. Slide the piece to station 120, then down 30 to 90, then up 110 to 200. So 120 > 90 > 200. Take the document from inside.
7. Look at the documents. You need to line up all 5. Tap each numbered button to select one at a time and then rotate it. They should look like this in the end:
8. An officer will knock at the door. I’m not sure if it matters what you say, but this is how I answered:
No spies in here!
Mais, non! I tell you, am just changing sheets in ‘ere!
That is so sweet of you to be concerned for my safety!
9. He’ll get angry and bang the door, causing a Physics Flame trophy to fall. Pick up the university trophy. Use it to remove all the wooden planks from the window.
10. Place the planks by the wall with the door and arrange them so they cover the wall completely.
11. The officer is trying to get in! Swing the light’s cable at his hand so it electrocutes him and he drops the hatchet. Pick it up and use it to break through the wall. Tap quickly to fill up the purple bar. Ed will show up. And that’s the end of Chapter 4!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 5 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.