Alice Trapped in Wonderland
By: MediaCity Games
1. Tap on and read the letter on the desk.
2. Press continue, then walk through the gate and tap on the tree. You’ll get sucked in and end up in Wonderland, with four doors in front of you.
3. Take the key that’s on the table. Then use it to open the smallest door. You now need something to shrink you down so you can fit through.
You can also watch the video of the first part of my walkthrough here:
4. Go through the open doorway to the right to see a dresser and a map. Tap on the book on the dresser to get a clue. Clues will go into your journal for easy access.
5. Now go back to the four doors and go through the left open doorway. There’s a bookshelf with three rows of books. Tap on the purple one. Look at the clue in your journal and re-order the books to match it. One of the books will fall down. Zoom back out to see it. Tap on the book and take the silver key.
6. Go back to the dresser and use the silver key to open the locked drawer. Take the spatula from inside.
7. Use the spatula to remove the map on the wall and you’ll get a clue for the blue row of books. Use the clue to re-order the numbers of the blue books and another book will fall down. It has a clue for the red row of books.
8. Use the clue from the blue book to re-order the row of red books and another book will drop down. This one has a liquid that will shrink you. Take it and you’ll automatically drink it.
9. Go through the small door. You’ll see a purple door next to a table with a purple key on it. You can’t reach it at this size, so later you’ll find a way to get to it. For now, tap on the tree near the middle-left of the screen.
10. You’re too small to reach the note on the tree, so climb up the rope to see it. Then pull out the knife and the note will fall, revealing a green stone. Take it. Climb back down, then look at the note on the ground. There’s a clue on the back of it. Make sure it goes into your journal.
11. Tap the big stone to the right of the tree. There’s an orange stone in this puzzle. You need to move the other stones out of it’s way so the orange one can move down and out of the puzzle. Then you can pick it up.
12. One of the three stones is missing. Go back a few screens and pick up the red stone near the Home button at the bottom right of the screen.
13. To the left of the big tree is some water. There’s a circle with slots for the three stones. Place them in the correct slots and then turn each one to match the clue from the paper. When you get it right, a stone path will appear to let you cross the water.
14. Cross the water to the yellow mushroom. Use the knife to cut off a piece of the mushroom and you’ll grow back to your normal size. Go back to the purple door, grab the key from the table and open the door. Go through.
15. Here you’ll see three sets of stone steps, in three different colors. The left leads to a waterfall, the middle shows you a cracked mirror, and the right takes you to a castle and a boat.
16. Take the left path. Continue down the path past a locked chest you can’t open yet. You’ll reach a cane stuck in a rock. You can’t get it out yet. Climb up the tree. You’ll reach a broken step and be unable to climb further up. There’s a rope to the right, though. Climb that and at the end you’ll see a dangling emerald. Cut the rope with your knife and the emerald will fall.
17. Climb down the tree. Tap to the right of it and you’ll see a wagon. Tap the wagon to find the emerald. Take it.
18. Go back a screen to see a house. Next to it is a sundial. Tap on it to add a clue about the time to your journal, then go back a few screens to the screen with the tree and the cane.
19. Tap the left side of the screen to go to the stump with an axe in it. Take the axe and go all the way back to the screen with the three stone paths.
20. Take the right path to the screen with the boat. Tap the bridge to get to another screen. Tap the house to the left and go into the house and explore a bit. Get the time from the clock on the table and take a look around the attic. Then leave and head to the well on the right. Pick up a log from the pile next to the well.
21. Go back to the tree stump and put the log on it. Then use the axe to chop it up and take the chopped wood back.
22. Go back to the screen with the house in the background.
23. Tap the path on the right. You’ll see a wagon filled with flowers. There’s a watering can in front of it. Take it and continue down the path.
24. There’s a note attached to a tree. Look at it to get the clue in your journal.
25. Tap on the building and go through the brick doorway to a tea party. Read the clue on the table and take the teacup, then go back to the building and take the bucket in front of it.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.