The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
15. Go back to screen A11. Place the empty cartridge in the hole of the mossy rock. Then add the gunpowder and wick. Light it with the lighter and it will explode, revealing a secret room. Go through.
You could also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
16. Pick up the screwdriver and read the note on the floor. Then tap on the water to the right and pick up the heavy anchor. We can’t get to the emblem under the water yet. Go back and head through the opening to the left to another room. Use the knife to get the Golden Sun. Then tap on the statue to see a puzzle.
17. Solve the pipe puzzle to cause lava to flow from the statue’s mouth. We need to come back with something to cool off the lava.
18. Head back out. Go back to screen C2. Use the screwdriver on the boat blocking your way. Then use the corkscrew to remove the cork. The boat will sink and you can now continue past it.
19. This next area is called the Swamp Ruins. Go to the right to screen E7. Enter to see five blue keys hanging on chains. Take the fourth key.
20. Go back and head to the left to E3. Enter the right door to E4 and pick up the sledge hammer. Then leave and enter the left door to E6. Use the blue key to unlock the chest and get the blue glasses.
21. Go back to A22. Use the sledge hammer to break through the stone wall. This next area is D, the Lost Ruins. There’s a lot going on here.
22. Go through the doorway to the right. There are two stone doors here, one with a sun on it and one with a moon. Place the golden sun on the sun door to enter screen D5. Pick up the glass jar.
23. Go back to D1. Head left to D7, and then through the middle door. Continue through the next door to D18. Go through the right doorway to D22. Here, solve the sliding tiles puzzle to get a gold ring.
24. Go back to D18. If you head straight to the back, you can read the Day 5 note and find a puzzle we can’t solve yet.
25. Go back to D18, then go left to D19. There’s a circle with a blue eye in the middle. Use the blue glasses on it to see some blue numbers appear. Press the squares in the order from 1 – 9. You’ll be shown the teeth disappearing from A8. You also have a teeth puzzle in front of you now.
26. To solve the teeth puzzle, swap teeth 1 & 4, then 3 & 5, then 2 & 3. The top should mimic the bottom exactly. Take the Orange Orb from its mouth.
27. Go back to the cave in C13 where you saw the fireflies. Catch them in the glass jar.
28. Go back to the mine in B3 and go to the right to B4. It’s too dark to see, but you can use the fireflies to see! Grab the ladder and leave.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.