Faraway 2: Jungle Escape
By: Snapbreak Games (Pine Studio)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Faraway 2, by Pine Studio and Snapbreak Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Level 1 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Swipe down to open the door. Head through and pull and hold the lever to the right to form the bridge. Cross the bridge.
2. Turn to the right and zoom in on the petroglyphs. Pick up letter (note) 1/3. There’s a new camera feature in the game, so you can take a photo of of the pattern on the stone.
3. Zoom back out and turn left. Smash the jar to find letter (note) 2/3. Also, zoom in on the buttons puzzle.
4. Copy the pattern from the picture you took onto the buttons. Then head through the open door.
5. Pick up the tile. Don’t place it above the doorway yet.
6. Go back and copy the pattern from the tile onto the buttons. Read letter 3/3.
7. Go back inside and place the tile in the slot above the door. Go through the portal to complete the level.
And here are all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 2, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.